Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Charlie Chaplin" at Edinburgh Festival

This month I have been enjoying the happening at the Edinburgh International Book Festival, by radio, video and articles. Edinburgh turns into a huge festival city, full of books, music, films and performances. So looking for a Charlie Chaplin connection, I found this video from this 2010 event, of "Charlie Chaplin" enjoying the Fringe.



(I have another favorite "Chaplin" from London I will share soon. A chap from London, who is the best I have seen.) I should note, The Rainbow Orchid, by Garen Ewing, has been part of this great event, as one of their guest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks a lot like him but doesn't really seem to be acting like him very much. That other guy has just got it spot on. You can tell he has studied him well

Edna's Place said...

I agree the other chap really knows his craft and watched a great deal of Chaplin. Best one I have seen today.