Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy 4th of July and Fun Celebrating RO's Release!




Have a Safe & Sane
Rockin'
4th of July!


LINK to more 1910 - 'Hints for Sane Fourth'
(cartoons from Edna's husband, Jack, hometown paper)
AND...







As part of celebrating
The Rainbow Orchid Volume Two Release July 5, 2010:

Creative fun for yourself and the kids: Garen Ewing's Rainbow Orchid Fun Pack Part 1, creating a snow leopard! Match the numbers, but be as creative as you wish! Follow this LINK to Garen's site for details.

Happy Holiday! (a little Edna Purviance & Charlie Chaplin)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its so great I found this blog!!! At the moment I have started a new job and I haven't many shifts so I am a little poor but I have wanted to buy The Sea Gull "A Woman of the Sea." for a long time!
I don't think there is enough info on Edna!

Edna's Place said...

Thank you! Glad you are enjoying your visit. I understand about cash flow. (Saving money to make it to a Chaplin Conference I am a guest at, so know the feeling.) Actually, I have new stock coming in right now, so no worry. As long as I'm around I plan to have books.