Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Sunday, November 01, 2009

My video visit of Niles Silent Film Museum

On October 24th, 2009, I visited, for the first time, the Niles Essanay Silent Film Museum with guide Michael Bonham (volunteer coordinator, news editor and sometimes MC) and author, Shawna Kelly, who made a special trip down to join us in Niles.


This is just a sample of my visit at the museum. I am not in the video, but Shawna and Michael are, showing us the different locations, cameras and projectors at the theatre. This simple video was all done in fun and I hope you will enjoy... LINK TO VIDEO

I will also have a report coming soon about my visit to Niles. Update: Here is my report about my visit to Niles.

No comments: