Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Latest Lon Davis Interview

"Stooges Among Us"
Lon Davis latest interview on
KMTR, Eugene, Oregon.


I have been reading Lon's book this summer, which has personal accounts from many of the people who knew the Stooges. If you have an interest in the Stooges at all, it should be a great addition to your library. I have more here at this link.

Unfortunately, I have not finished Lon's book yet. My reading glasses are not up to speed anymore, and only best on the computer these days. Any reading these days, has to be saved for work and Edna's next book project. So reading for pleasure has taken a back seat, until the day I can afford to go to the eye doctor again.

No comments: