Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Friday, February 15, 2008

Sea Gull update

February 14th, 2008 I finally got all my backlog of orders in the post. Except for a few I am waiting to get the email and mailing addresses confirmed, all other books are in the post. Please check your emails if you have ordered a book. There are some on hold, until I do have the confirmed address.

We also had several more orders this week, which has cut into our new stock, but we still have books ready to mail. Next mailing date is February 19th. Monday is Presidents' Day (bank holiday in the USA) and there is no weekend mailing from my area.

Special thanks again to everyone who have wrote back confirming they have gotten their books. It helps us in keeping track. Email and mail is the only contact we have with people, so it really does help. Thanks for everyones support.

No comments: