Edna Purviance's bio

June 6, 2018 - Re-editing Edna Purviance's family biography 2nd Draft. Photo: Leading Ladies © used by ednapurviance.org

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Update and New Brief Glimpse for Sept. 16th

The last eleven days, or so, my free time after work has been turned to doing some much needed home projects before winter season comes. Also, my husband Wes, has been away on a business trip that took time away from his part in Sea Gull (layout design and helping with editing).

I had a few of our reader panel helping with editing during this period and I have been reading it myself late in the evening. But today, I need to finish up on more projects, so decided to create a quick new Brief Glimpse for our loyal Sea Gull watchers!

On Friday, I will be making a special post about out Edna Purviance birthday event. So hope you will stop back by for that. I will say, this one thing we are doing, we be a one time deal. Thanks for stopping by!

NEW BRIEF GLIMPSE>

No comments: